Some of the assistance we can provide care providers include, but not limited to:
- To support care providers in all needed areas
- Networking with care providers
- Sponsoring training conferences
- Working closely with local Departments of Childrens’ Services
- Working closely with the State Department of Childrens’ Services
- Working closely with the State Independent Living Program
- Working closely with the California Community Colleges
- Provide mandated and other needed training.
- Regularly scheduled meetings to work jointly on care provider issues
By providing these services to care providers, special attention then can be given to ensure each child is satisfactorily progressing toward independence along with respect for the child’s cultural identity. This cannot be achieved without the collaborative effort and commitment of the Departments of Childrens’ Services, the care providers, the community’s public and non-profit service systems.